Hit Die: d6
Class Skills and ArchetypesEdit
The Magi's class skills are as follows: Bluff (Cha), Diplomacy(Cha), Disguise (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Fly (Dex), Knowledge (Arcana, History, Nature, Nobility, Planes, Religion) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Skill Ranks at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier.
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special||Spells per Day|
|9th||+4||+3||+3||+6||greater mana mastery||5||5||4||4||3||—||—||—||—|
|12th||+6/+1||+4||+4||+8||high magic, transform dungeon||5||5||5||5||4||3||—||—|
|17th||+8/+3||+5||+5||+10||grand mana mastery||5||5||5||5||5||5||4||4||3|
Due to the massive amounts of spiritual energy that flow within the spirit of the Magi, they cannot use the equip modes or full equip modes of dungeon artifacts, however, all numberical bonuses of equip effects within a 10 foot radius are increased by 50%; This radius is increased by 5 feet for every two levels up to a maximum of 60 feet at level 20.
This effect affects the enhancement bonuses of dungeon artifacts armor and weapons as well as any additional damages they grant such as those granted by flaming or frost effects. The effects of the Power and Presence abilities of dungeon artifacts are temporarily increased as well while within this aura.
This does not affect the base stats of a weapon or armor however such as base weapon damage, base armor class, base maximum dexterity bonus, check penalty, weight or any other mundane effect of weapons like trip weapons' bonus to cmb and so forth.
This effect does not stack with the same effect granted by a different magi.
Starting at 2nd level a magi has a great understanding of the mana in their own bodies as well as the mana in others, at second level, their mana pools gain a +3 bonus and each level after second level it is increased by +1.
This ability also allows them to determine how much mana a creature has by using a detect mana ability as a free action. Similar to detect magic, this allows them to see mana auras within a 60 foot cone.
This also gives them a Perception bonus to notice hidden or invisible creatures with mana equal to 1/2 of their magi level.
At 9th level, as a standard action, they may regain an amount of mana once per day equal to their Charisma modifier by drawing on the mana in their environment.
At 17th level they may regain mana an additional time per day, and it becomes a swift action.
Starting at 4th level the Magi picks 2 affinities and gains one spell from each. Every four levels thereafter, the Magi can learn another two high magic spells, one from each affinity. These spells do not count against their spells known and counts as a Supernatural ability. Using a high magic spell incurs a mana cost rather than a daily allotment depending on its power. Once a high magic spell is selected at each of these levels, all choices are permanent. The Magi may pick only from the tier for that level. At 20th Level the Magic gains a 3rd Affinity, granting him 1 spell from each tier
See High Magic below.
Affinity Field (Su)Edit
Starting at 6th level, the magi may project an aura that protects the magi from spells of their chosen element, this field can be activated as a Swift action. The field can absorb the effects of spells to a total spell level equal to 1/2 the magi's level + the magi's charisma modifier per day, but it can only absorb spells from one of their chosen affinities at a time.
This effect can be dismissed as a standard action, and reactivated with a different affinity chosen, but only if it is one of the affinities they selected at 4th or 20th level.
When it is reactivated the total spell level it can absorb remains unchanged from when it was dismissed until the Magi rests and regains their daily spell slots.
While active it absorbs spells of the chosen affinity of 3rd level and lower.
At 14th level, the field can absorb spells of the chosen affinity of 6th level and lower.
Starting at 10th level the magi gains a insight bonus on trained knowledge checks equal to 1/2 of their magi level, but only pertaining to Dungeons, their Denizens, Artifacts and Dungeon Spirits
Starting at 12th level, the magi gains the ability to change the affinity of a dungeon. This action takes at least 1 hour and each dungeon can only be transformed once. The dungeon variables that can be transformed are limited to the dungeon's affinity, and the dungeon's difficulty but is limited to minor and moderate difficulties.
At 15th level they can raise a random dungeon in an un-occupied hex, doing so requires one Mystic Charge. Mystic Charges are granted through the use of 12th level high magic abilities. This is a trying process so a magi can only create a new dungeon once per week.
At 19th level they can transform a dungeon's difficulty and affinity for major dungeons as well.
Grand Dungeons cannot be transformed.
Grand Dungeons, and the Positive and Negative affinities cannot they be created by a magi without the Greater Calling feat.
Spells and ProficencyEdit
Weapon Proficiency A magi is proficient with simple weapons but no armor or shields.
Cantrips Magi learn a number of cantrips, or 0-level spells, as noted on Table: Magi Spells Known. These spells are cast like any other spell, but they do not consume any slots and may be used again.
Spells A magi casts both divine and arcane spells drawn primarily from the witch spell list. He can cast any spell he knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a Magi must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a magi's spell is 10 + the spell level + the magi's Charisma modifier.
Like other spellcasters, a magi can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Progression. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Charisma score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells).
A magi's selection of spells is somewhat limited, but not nearly as limited as a sorcerer or oracle. A magi begins play knowing four 0-level spells and two 1st-level spells of his choice. At each new magi level, he gains one or more new spells, as indicated on Table: Magi Spells Known. (Unlike spells per day, the number of spells a magi knows is not affected by his Charisma score; the numbers on Table: Magi Spells Known are fixed.) These new spells can be common spells chosen from the sorcerer/wizard or druid spell lists, or they can be unusual spells that the magi has gained some understanding of through study.
Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even-numbered magi level after that (6th, 8th, and so on), a magi can choose to learn a new spell in place of one he already knows. In effect, the magi loses the old spell in exchange for the new one. The new spell's level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged. A magi may swap only a single spell at any given level, and must choose whether or not to swap the spell at the same time that he gains new spells known for the level.
Unlike an wizard or a cleric, a magi need not prepare her spells in advance. He can cast any spell she knows at any time, assuming he has not yet used up his spells per day for that spell level.
Magi Spells Known
Below are the high magic's available to choose at 4th level and every four levels thereafter, different high magic spells consume different amounts of mana depending on the level it is able to be selected.
|Level||Mana Cost to Use|
4th Level High MagicEdit
The following are spells that can be chosen for high magic at each level listed above.
- Dark Mist when cast dark mist creates a field of dense fog in a 20-foot radius area. This fog obscures vision similar to a fog cloud spell. However casting spells in this dark fog is difficult as ryuk disfavor the fog and tend to scatter in the presence of the fog, so casting any spell requires a concentration check with a DC idential to casting defensively.
- Dust Chip when cast, Dust Chip causes tiny ice particles about the size of fingernails to spray in a 15-foot cone. While this spell does not cause great damage, it does cause intense pain to those caught in the field. Dust Chip causes piercing damage equal to 1d4 + 1/2 of your magi level. Affected targets must also make a Fortitude (DC = 10 + 1/2 character magi level + magi's Charisma Modifier) or become fatigued and staggered for 1d4 rounds.
- Freeze Arrow when cast, freeze arrow launches a small projectile about the size of a large arrow to fire at a target, the magi must make a Ranged Touch Attack. If successful the target takes 1d4 piercing damage per Magi level (max 10d4).
- Bamu Rod when cast a whip of pure flame appears in the magi's hand that can be used as a reach melee weapon for 1 round per two magi levels. This whip deals fire damage of 1d6 plus the magi's Charisma modifier when it hits and is a melee touch attack. The magi is considered to be proficient with the weapon created by this spell. Creatures hit with this spell must make a Reflex save (DC = 10 + 1/2 character magi level + magi's Charisma Modifier) or be lit aflame for 1d4 rounds or until the flame is put out dealing 1d4 fire damage per round.
- Flare Arrow when cast an arrow of flame springs from the magi's hand and speeds to it's target. The magi must succeed on a ranged touch attack to hit the target. The arrow deals 2d4 points of fire damage and causes the target to erupt in flames. For every three caster levels you possess, the fire, unless put out, deals 2d4 additional points of fire damage another round (to a maximum of 6 additional rounds at 18th level)
- Flame Seal when cast the target of flame seal gains fire resistance equal to 10 plus the magi's caster level for 1 round per two caster levels to a maximum of fire resistance 30 for 10 rounds at 20th level.
- Blade Haut when cast grants the target the ability to attack with melee weapons at a range by causing the target's melee weapon to fire out a shockwave. This grants the target the ability to use melee attacks on distant targets by applying their dexterity modifier to the attack roll instead of their strength modifier. Creatures up to 5 feet away per four magi levels up to a maximum of 25 feet at 20th level can be attacked including flying enemies this this is in effect and the duration is 1 minute and only affects basic attack actions or full round attack actions against a single enemy.
- Dug Break when cast the magi must make a touch attack against earth outsiders, if they succeed the earth outsider is instantly turned to dust effectively killing it unless it makes a successful Will save (DC = 10 + 1/2 character magi level + magi's Charisma Modifier).
- Vu Vraimer when cast on earth or rock, this spell creates 1d3 earth elementals, at 4th level small earth elementals, at 8th level it becomes medium earth elementals, at 12th level it becomes large earth elementals, at 16th level it becomes huge earth elementals and at 20th it becomes elder earth elementals.
- Air Valm When cast, a wall of wind engulfs the magi granting them a dodge bonus to AC equal to 1/4th of their caster level and deflecting light projectiles similar to a fickle winds spell. This effect lasts for 1 round per magi's caster level.
- Levitation when cast, this spell grants the magi a fly speed of 60 feet for 1 minute per caster level. Small Magi have perfect maneuverability, medium and large magi have good maneuverability, and huge and larger magi have a clumsy maneuverability.
- Scatter Brid When cast, a field of tiny sparks surrounds the magi in a 20-foot radius. These sparks are controlled mentally by the magi and do not affect the magi's allies, but any other creatures within the field take 1d4 non-lethal damage per round. The field persists for 1 round per magi's caster level.
- Assha Dist when cast the magi targets one Undead creature. The creature must make a Will save or take 1d8 points of positive energy damage per two magi caster levels. (Max. 10d8). If they fail the save they are also staggered, creatures with the stagger monster feature (like some zombies) are instead paralyzed for 1 round.
- Astral Vine when cast the magi touches one weapon. The weapon gains the ghosttouch and undead bane abilities for 1 round per caster level.
- Divine Search when cast this spell highlights the mana of magical items with at least a moderate aura within a 5 feet per caster level radius of the magi for as long as they concentrate. This aura reveals the locations of magic item even if they are hidden, and can penetrate basic non-detection enchantments.
- Boost when cast the magi targets a weapon, the targeted weapon's critical threat is treated as if the wielder of the weapon had the Improved Critical feat for that weapon, however like the feat it does not stack with itself nor does it stack with the keen magic weapon property.
- Additionally the weapon deals bonus damage equal to the magi's Charisma modifier for the duration, this damage is not multiplied on a critical hit but the target is granted a +2 insight bonus to confirm any critical hits they threaten.
- The effect of this spell lasts a number of rounds equal to the magi's caster level.
- Bram Borg when cast the magi gains a barrier of force that reduces the damage they take from physical attacks by granting them DR 1/+3 per magi caster level (max. DR 20/+3). If the total damage prevented with this spell exceeds 10 per two magi caster level (100 at 20th level) the spell is ended.
- Ray Freeze when cast the magi must make a ranged touch attack against a target, if they are successful the target cannot move, change weapons or cast spells with a somatic component for 1d4 rounds. A successful Will save (DC = 10 + 1/2 character magi level + magi's Charisma Modifier) prevents this.
- Balus Rod when cast a whip of pure energy appears in the magi's hand that can be used as a reach melee weapon for 1 round per two magi levels. This whip deals force damage of 1d6 plus 1/2 of the magi's Charisma modifier when it hits and is a melee touch attack. The magi is considered to be proficient with the weapon created by this spell. Creatures hit by this weapon must make a Fortitude save (DC = 10 + 1/2 character magi level + magi's Charisma Modifier) or be blinded for 1 round.
- Lock when cast a 20-foot radius area around the magi is locked in the material plane preventing any conjuration (teleportation) spells from functioning within the area. The area is static however and does not move with the Magi, the duration of the spell is 1 round per magi caster level.
- Valmaceid when cast any number of targets within 10-feet of the magi and each other are granted 10 Fire, Electricity, Acid and Cold resistance for 1 minute per caster level.
8th Level High MagicEdit
- Demon Crystals when cast, an icy fog appears in a 20-foot radius of the target square, this fog lasts a number of rounds equal to the magi's caster level. Creature caught within must make a Fortitude save (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + Charisma Modifier) or become immobilized. This fog also mimics the effects of the solid fog spell and is dealt with the same way.
- Freeze Brid when cast, the magi fires ice arrows in a 30-foot cone inflicting 1d4 points of cold damage per two magi levels to creatures caught within. A successful Reflex save halves the damage (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + Charisma Modifier)
Fire Affinity Edit
- Bamu Wall unlike most high magic, Bamu Wall can be cast as an immediate action. When cast it removes the magi from the effect of any breath weapons by forcing the breath weapon to go to the left and right of them, effectively absorbing 10 points of damage per two magi levels.
- Burst Rondo when cast a large number of tiny spherical flames start to appear around the target and then pop suddenly in a mass of tiny explosions, each explosion deals 1d8 points of fire damage, and the magi summons one explosion per two magi levels for a maximum of 10d8 damage. A successful Reflex Save (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + Charisma Modifier) halves this damage. Additionally creatures who fail the save become shaken for 1d6 rounds.
- Dug Haut This spell causes numerous large stone spears to erupt out of the ground skewering enemies in a 10-foot burst on a target area. This spell deals 1d10 points of Piercing damage per two magi levels, and ignores hardness. The 10 foot radius area created by this spell becomes impassable for 1d4 rounds and rough terrain permanently after it begins to crumble or until it is removed with a shape earth or similar spell. When cast the magi must make a melee touch attack in order to hit creatures within the area. Creatures caught in the center of the area are considered to be entangled until the spikes break down after the 1d4 rounds mentioned above.
- Vu Raywa when cast a line of stone statues is created. This line can be as long as 5 feet per magi level, allowing it to be 100-feet long at 20th level. This spell effectively acts as a stone wall spell, however the statues emit a foul acid fog within 5 feet of either side of the wall dealing 1d6 points of acid damage whenever a creature ends their turn in the space of the fog. The line of the wall can be manipulated in any shape and could be used to encase a creature in a circle even can be shaped upwards like a pillar. Each 5-foot section of the wall has 5 hp per magi level, and hardness of 10.
- Demon Claw unlike most high magic, demon claw can be cast an a swift action. when cast a wave of toxic wind bursts out of the hand of the magi in a 30-foot line. Creatures caught by this wind must make a Fortitude Save (DC = 10 + magi's Charisma modifier) or become dazed for 1 round.
- Demon Wind when cast this spell creates a powerful wind that bursts outward in a 10-foot cone in the direction the Magi is facing. This wind blows away tiny and smaller creatures. Any other creatures caught within the wind must make a Fortitude save (DC = 10 + 1/2 the magi level + the Charisma Modifier) or become Sickened for 1 minute per magi level. Swarms are especially weak to this spell and take 1d6 points of acid damage per two magi levels.
- Bram Blazer when cast a spike of blue light erupts around a target inflicting 1d8 points of damage per two magi levels, this damage is unaspected and cannot be reduced by resistances or damage reductions. Undead targets hit by this instead take 1d6 points of damage per magi level. A successful Will save negates the damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi Charisma Modifier)
- Guumu Borg when cast a shield of light appears around the magi blocking all spells cast directly at the magi for 1 round. The spells that are blocked must be of a spell level the magi himself is able to cast, spells that are higher level than the highest level spell the magi can cast ignore this shield.
- Dark Swarm when cast a black mass of energy shaped like a swarm of insects flies towards the target and engulfs them for 1 round per 2 magi levels. While the target is engulfed they must cast defensively in order to cast spells and are slowed. A successful Will save negates the slow effect. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Disfang when cast one target must make a Will save or take a penalty to attack and damage rolls with natural weapons equal to 1/4 of the magi's caster level for 1 minute. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Lighting when cast, all darkness spells and blind effects within 10-feet per magi level are immediately dispelled.
- Mos Varim when cast on a target, all ongoing hit point damage effects affecting the target are removed. (On fire, Bleeding, Acid Arrow, etc)
12th Level High MagicEdit
- Elem Restore is granted to all magi automatically at 12th level. Using this ability in the remains of a dungeon that has either a fallen or captured djinn causes the dungeon to disintegrate, falling and transmuting into to the element of the magi. Fire magi turn the dungeons remains into ash, water into rain, air into dust, earth into sand etc. Using this ability requires 10 minutes. Upon use the magi gains a Mystic Charge, these are used to raise dungeons. A magi cannot elem restore a dungeon that he created.
- Grey Buster when cast the temperature around the magi is drastically lowered for 1 minute, creatures who attack the magi in melee range must make a Fortitude save or take cold damage equal to 1d6 + 1 additional damage per magi level (Max. 1d6+20) (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier) on a successful save, the creature is immune to the effects for 1d4 rounds.
- Ly Briem when cast the magi must touch and opponent by making a melee touch attack. If they are successful this spell inflicts 1d6 points of cold damage per magi level in an attempt to freeze the opponent solid. A successful Fortitude save reduces the damage to 4d6 points of cold damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Rune Flare when cast the magi must make a melee touch attack against one opponent. If successful the opponent gains fire vulnerability for 1 round per magi level. The initial round does not have a save, but each of the opponent's turns thereafter they can make a Will save to end the effect. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Va Ru Flare when cast the magi concentrates solar energy on a single opponent. That opponent takes 1d8 points of fire damage per magi level (max 15d8). This solar energy is pure energy rather than heat and is not subject to Fire resistance. It is however, subject to Fire Immunity and Fire Vulnerability. A successful Reflex save negates this damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Earth Spirit Road when cast the magi gains a burrow speed of 30 feet for 1 round per magi level.
- Elm Agarta when cast a 15-foot radius area centered on a target square is convered to a shallow pool of mud and quicksand. Creatures within must make a Reflex save or be pulled prone by the downward flow of mud until they manage to make a successful Reflex save to get free. The mud remains for 1 round per four magi levels. (5 rounds at level 20), creatures that choose to move through the mud after the initial cost do not get knocked prone but are considered to be staggered and move at 1/4 of their normal speed. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier.
- Arc Brass when cast, a lightning storm starts to erupt around the magi for 1 round per four magi levels in a 20-foot radius. Any creatures caught inside of the radius of the storm at the beginning of each of the magi's turns for the duration are struck with a lightning bolt for 1d6 points of electricity damage per four magi levels. A successful Reflex save halves this damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Windy Shell when cast the magi gains DR X/admantine against all physical projectiles with X equal to 10 + their magi level for 1 round per two magi levels. Melee attacks are not affected by this spell.
- Goz Vu Rou when cast a living shadow begins to stalk a target for 1 round per two magi levels. Each round this shadow makes a single melee touch attack against whoever it is attached to using the base attack bonus of the magi, this attack inflicts 1d4 points of Strength damage unless they make a successful Fortitude save to prevent the damage. Each round after the first, the victim may make a Will save to cause the shadow to vanish. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Shadow Snap when cast on a target the target is drained of their energy and begins to feel lethargic, for the duration of the spell the target is unable to take any action except to cast spells or to move. The curse lasts for 1 round per two magi levels or until removed with a remove curse spell. A successful Will save negates this effect entirely. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Hellflame Breath when cast the magi spews out a foul black flame in a 40-foot cone. Creatures caught within this area are immediately sickened and take 1d8 points of negative energy damage per magi level. A successful Reflex save halves the damage but the sickened effect cannot be negated. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Raugnut Rusyavuna when cast creatures cursed by this dark spell gain Spell Resistance equal to 11 + the magi's caster level against the effects of all healing and curing spells (including remove curse). This curse lasts for 1 round per two magi levels or until remove curse is successfully cast upon them.
- Defense when cast the magi gains DR X/adamantine against melee attacks where X is equal to 10 + the magi's level, this effect lasts for 1 round per two magi levels. Ranged attacks are not affected by this spell.
- Disenchant like dispel magic this spell attempts to remove magical affects targeting one creature. However the magi may expend additional mana when casting this spell to gain a bonus on their caster level check equal to the amount of mana expended beyond the first 3.
16th Level High MagicEdit
- Howl Freeze when cast a blizzard appears around the magi in a 40-foot radius for 1 round per two magi levels. Creatures attempting to move through the blizzard move at 1/2 speed, and flying creatures must make Fly checks for any action that would normally require one for creatures who do not have a flight speed. Additionally, each round creatures within the area of the blizzard must make a Fortitude save or take 1d8 points of cold damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Van Rehl when cast a sheet of ice slowly begins to expand outwards from the magi's feet if they are touching the ground or another surface. Each round this field grows by 10 feet. Creatures other than the magi who touch this sheet of ice immediately freeze becoming paralyzed unless they make a Fortitude save. (DC 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Each round these creatures may attempt another save to end the paralysis.
- Bamu Rehl when cast a 20-foot line of explosive charges extends from the magi's feet for every five magi levels. (4 lines at level 20)
- These lines are invisible to anyone other than the magi as they are just below the surface of the ground or other solid object they are cast upon. A Perception check can be made to notice the charges (DC 20). Any creature who enters a square crossed by the line of explosive charges triggers that entire line to explode upwards in a 20-foot long that inflicts 8d8 points of fire damage to creatures adjacent to the line that exploded. A successful Reflex save halves the damage of the explosions (DC 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier); The magi who cast the spell is unaffected by these explosions.
- Flare Lance when cast the magi makes a ranged touch attack against a single creature, if successful the target takes 2d4 points of fire damage per magi level, and creatures adjacent to the target are subject to 1/2 of the damage to the initial target from the resulting burst of flame. A successful Reflex save halves the damage to the initial target and adjacent targets may make a Reflex save to negate the area damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Dare Brando when cast at a target square, the ground becomes unstable in a 10-foot radius as pillars of solid rock sprout upwards from the earth, the magi must make a CMB Check against all targets with a bonus equal to 1/2 his magi level + his Charisma modifier. If successful the targets are effectively bull rushed upwards into the sky being pressed up 5 feet plus 5 additional feet per 1 point that the CMB check exceeds each creatures CMD. Creatures hit by this also take 4d6 points of bludgeoning damage as well as any falling damage they might incur.
- Nel Rhel when cast thorny vines sprout outwards along the ground from where the magi is standing. These vines spread out as far as 5 feet per two magi level and attempt to grab at any opponents caught within the radius. A successful Reflex save causes the targets to avoid the vines. Otherwise creatures get entangled and take 4d8 points of constriction damage per round. The vines remain for 1 round per four magi levels, and each round creatures must make another Reflex save or become entangled again. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Bram Gust when cast the magi makes a ranged touch attack against a single target. If successful the target takes 8d8 points of slashing damage as an arrow of lethal winds rips through them. This spell ignores all Damage Reduction and Hardess the target might have and is not subject to resistances except for Spell Resistance.
- Raza Klouva when cast motes of cold light drift outward in a 40-foot cone and inflict 1d6 points of damage per magi level to targets caught within the area. This spell affects both corporeal and incorporeal creatures equally. A successful Reflex save halves the damage, incorporeal creatures however must make two saves and use the lower result. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Astral Break when cast the magi selects one outsider as the target of this spell. This spell can affect native outsiders as well, though to a lesser degree. The target must make a successful Will save or be killed, native outsiders may save twice and take the greater result. Creatures who are 10 or more Hit Dice higher than the magi are unaffected by this spell. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Fehlzareid when cast a spiral of seeking light strikes a target within 40 feet of the magi for 1d6 points of damage per magi level. The spell is difficult to avoid, but a successful Reflex save halves the damage. (DC = 15 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Darm Flare when cast a dark flame pierces through targets in a 40-foot line. Creatures struck by this spell take 2d6 points of negative energy damage per magi level. Creatures slain by this spell can only be returned with resurrection, wish, true resurrection or miracle. If creatures that would be affected by this spell make a successful Fortitude save, the damage is reduced to 4d6 + 1 per magi level. (4d6+20 at 20th level) (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Fenris Breed when cast 1d3+1 grey garmr appear at the targeted square and will viciously attack any creatures they find other than the magi for 1 round per magi level.
- Recovery when cast one dying creature is placed inside of a temporal stasis for 1 minute and granted Regeneration 30 for the duration.
- Unlock when cast, all locks and traps within 20 feet are effectively disabled as long as their Disable Device DC for either effect is lesser than or equal to 15 + the magi's level.
20th Level High MagicEdit
- Gigaborg unlike most high magic, Gigaborg can be cast as an immediate action. When cast the magi immediately takes on a misty form for 1 round causing non-magical attacks pass through them harmlessly. Magical attacks can still hit them but the damage is reduced to half. While in this form the magi cannot affect the world around them with physical actions of their own, but they can still cast spells normally.
- Vice Freeze when cast a comet of deathly ice falls from the sky on a target square, creatures in the initial square are hit for 20d4 points of bludgeoning damage. The comet then explodes in a 20-foot radius area inflicting 4d6 points of cold damage to all creatures caught within the area. A successful Reflex save halves the damage from these attacks. Creatures who fail to make the save are staggered for 1 minute. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + Magi's Charisma modifier.
- Bamu Raziel when cast, the magi selects one target, for 1 minute the target's melee weapons are infused with unholy fire, the weapon is considered to be evil for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction and inflict an additional 4d6 points of fire damage with each attack. Against good outsiders this damage is increased to 4d8. While under the effects of this spell the target gains a +4 profane bonus to all saves and to armor class against attacks and supernatural abilities of good outsiders.
- Burst Flare when cast a powerful explosion suddenly occurs at a target square, dealing 20d6 points of fire damage to creatures caught within 10 feet of the explosion and knocks them prone, a successful Reflex save halves this damage and prevents the affected creatures from being knocked prone. Any creatures who fail the first save trigger a second explosion after falling down for 10d6 points of damage originating from their own square but only with a 5 foot radius, a second Reflex save, if successful halves this damage. Creatures caught in range of the secondary explosions, but not the first explosion can make a Reflex save to negate the damage of the secondary explosions. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Dug Rux When cast, the magi summons into being 1d3 Mithral Golems for 1 minute, these golems will only attack enemies of the magi.
- Vigarthagaia when cast, a single target is encased in stone as the ground seemingly erupts upwards around them. Creatures hit by this immediately take 15d8 points of Bludgeoning damage and become petrified unless they succeed in a secondary Fortitude save. A successful Reflex save negates the spell entirely as the target is able to move out of the path of the maw of stone. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Bram Azrael when cast, the magi selects one target, for 1 minute the target's melee weapons are infused with holy energy, the weapon is considered to be good for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction and inflict an additional 4d6 points of electricity damage with each attack. Against evil outsiders this damage is increased to 4d8. While under the effects of this spell the target gains a +4 sacred bonus to all saves and to armor class against attacks and supernatural abilities of evil outsiders.
- Mono Volt when cast the magi targets one creature, that creature is immediately paralyzed for 1d4 minutes unless they succeed in a Will save. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Astral Tilt when cast creatures with an astral body such as outsiders and non-elemental living creatures must make a Will save or be instantly destroyed by the spell. If they fail the save they cannot be revived with anything short of a wish or miracle spell. However if they succeed in the saving throw they instead take 10d8 points of divine damage.
- Vision when cast this spell can mimic the effect of any spell from the divination school.
- Gaia Graze when cast, the magi calls into being 1d4+1 Coloxus Demons for 1 minute, these demons viciously attack all creatures except for the magi.
- Hell Blast when cast, creatures within a 60-foot radius are caught in a raging inferno that inflicts 20d10 points of fire damage. 1/2 of this damage is considered to be unholy damage and is not subject to fire resistance. Creatures within the first 10-foot section of radius closest to the magi are unaffected. A successful Reflex save halves this damage. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier)
- Dedeth when cast, one target is granted immunity to all poisons, disease, ability damage, ability drain, death effect, energy drain, paralysis effect and polymorph effects for 1 minute.
- Halt when cast a single target must make a Will save or have their connection to their mana and magic severed. (DC = 10 + 1/2 magi level + magi's Charisma modifier) If the target fails to make this save their Mana pool is halved until they rest again and they incur a 50% chance to fail when casting any divine or arcane spell for 1 minute.